Adult Surf Camps
Join us on the ultimate vacation! Our surf adventures are designed for beginners – shredders and take place at world class destinations. Do you want to learn a new skill, up your existing surf skills, explore a new country with our expert guides, enjoy the company of other like minded adventurers, or just relax in beautiful surroundings? Then pack your bags, and leave the rest to us!
Adult Surf Vacation – British Virgin Islands
Adult Surf Vacation – Costa Rica
Adult Surf Camp FAQs
All participants are responsible for scheduling their flights to arrive and depart from the designated airport at the appointed time (see program list below). Please send us your full flight itinerary from the airline so we can monitor your progress.
WB Surf Camp instructors will provide transportation to and from our accommodations.
Costa Rica: Liberia International Airport (LIR). Arrive: 12-3 pm, Depart: 1-4 pm.
British Virgin Islands: Saint Thomas Airport (STT). Arrive: 12-4 pm, Depart: 3-5 pm.
Peru: Trujillo International Airport (ILM). Arrive: By 10:00am, Depart 3-5pm.
Can I come early and/or stay after camp ends?
- For sure! You will just have to line up your own airport transportation and accommodations.
Do you have a shuttle service?
- Participants flying into the pre-established airport will be provided shuttle service to and from the hotel by our team.
What if I can’t get in by check in time?
- No worries just grab a taxi to our hotel.
What if I want to room by myself?
- We offer single room upgrades and the price varies by location.
Can I attend solo and pay the double occupancy rate?
- For our double occupany rate you would need to bring a friend as we so not pair adults as roommates.