WB Surf Camp Cancellation Policy
Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather, illness, or personal emergencies. We run an extremely high-quality, tight-margin program with limited space. If you must cancel your reservation, our policy is as follows:
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you cancel at least 60 days prior to the first day of the program for which you are registered, your tuition will be refunded, and your deposit can be utilized for any other program during our 2019 season.
- If you cancel within 60 days of the first day of your program, you will only receive a tuition refund, less the deposit, if we can fill your spot.
- If you register for two or more sessions of camp, and you cancel one of these sessions 60 days prior to the program start date, the cancelled session deposit amount can be applied towards any of our 2019 programs. It cannot be used towards any other session for which you are already registered.
- If you register for two or more sessions of camp, and you cancel one of the sessions within 60 days of the program start date, you forfeit the deposit for the cancelled session and the remaining tuition will only be refunded if we are able to fill your spot.
- In the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster, we will refund your payment on a prorated scale based on the number of days canceled. These refunds will be issued by check within 30 days following the cancellation.
- There is no refund for arriving late or leaving early. There are no partial refunds for any services not used while at camp. If a camper is sent home for not adhering to camp policies, your credit card on file will be charged for all costs associated with dismissal.
- WB Surf Camp is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for a canceled trip, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation, or illness.
- We do not recommend non-transferable, non-refundable airline tickets. WB Surf Camp does not assume responsibility for any loss incurred on account of such tickets. We also reserve the right to make changes to any trip itinerary without notice or explanation at any time.
- We highly recommend program cancellation/interruption insurance to cover program costs. We offer a competitively priced program through TravMark.
- The only exception to our cancellation policy is the tuition will be refunded (less deposit) for families of military personnel with documented overseas transfer orders.
- All cancellations must be received via email or US mail and confirmed by a WB Surf Camp staff member.
If you have questions about our cancellation policy, please call 910.256.7873 before signing up for a detailed explanation.