Posted by Rick Civelli | 12.10.2014 | Uncategorized
A Surfer's Christmas List
Having a difficult time coming up with your Christmas wish list? Are you trying to find the perfect gift for a surfer? We are here to help and have come up with the perfect surfer’s Christmas list. Enjoy!
1. Go Pro HERO 4 (with mouth piece): There is nothing better than recapping your every wave then with a camera that is right in your hand, mounted to your board, or held in your mouth. The newest Go Pro was just released in time for Christmas and we must admit that it is AWESOME.
2. GPS Tracking watch: Have you seen how awesome this is?! Ripcurl has just come out with a waterproof GPS tracking watch that allows surfers to re-live their surf session. Doesn’t matter where you are, this watch will track every wave and log each of your sessions. It even links back with Facebook to share your stats with your friends. We’ll take one of these too please!
3. Private Lesson with a professional surf instructor: Whether you are still a beginner or more advanced in your surfing experience, having a personalized surf lesson is what you need to take you to the next level in your surfing ability. Our professional surf instructors are ready to help you out and guide you every step of the way.
5. Surf training with Will Ahlers: Have you been keeping up with our Surf Tip’s Blog? WB Surf Certified Personal Trainer and Surf Strength Coach, Will Ahlers, has a great series of work out techniques that will help you take your surfing to the next level.
6. Travel Surf Trip: Find out what it means to discover paradise in a foreign country with only your surfboard and a backpack. Kelly Slater said it best, “for a surfer, it’s never-ending. There’s always some wave you want to surf.” Plan a trip to the wave of your dreams!
7. New ride to add to the quiver: We know how attached you can get to your favorite board. But a part of progressing in your surfing is mixing up what boards you are riding! Add a new board to your collection this Christmas.
8. Front row seat to the ASP Pipeline Masters: Kelly vs Fanning vs Medina = Dream. Come. True. Hawaii is calling our name…
9. Indoboard: Fun, balance, exercise, and improving your surfing all in one place – indoboards are the perfect present, especially if you are out of the water for a few chilly months!
10. Custom Print from Vision at Sea : Have you checked out our amazing camp photographer’s website? These pictures would make the perfect piece of wall art and provide a continual dosage of stoke.
11. 1 month membership at a yoga center: Any surfer would be stoked for this gift because yoga pairs perfectly with surfing. Stretch out your muscles while working on your strength and flexibility. By the end of the month, you will notice a complete difference!
12. A pair of Rainbow sandals: It may be a little cold right now, but these are hands down the best flip flops for the warm months.
13. 3 day juice cleanse from SurfBerry:
Your health has such a strong connection with your surfing aptitude. SurfBerry has a 3 day organic cold-pressed juice cleanse that will leave you feeling amazing at the end of day 3! Perfect way to kick off the new year and cleanse out all of your Holiday feasts!
Have some other gift ideas? Share your thoughts on our FaceBook page!