We highly recommend that participants in our programs purchase travel insurance to protect their investment. Many parents have inquired about cancellation/interruption protection to cover program costs. We make available a competitively priced program plan created especially for the Camp/Summer Study industry that we believe meets the needs of our families.
Because of the seasonality of our programs, we cannot refund deposit or tuition fees due to cancellation for any reason. Travel insurance can protect your investment in the event that a medical problem or family emergency prevents you from participating.
The Protection Plan provides coverage for:
* Program Cancellation - (protects your non-refundable payments if you cancel program before it begins) for covered reasons such as injury, sickness, terrorist acts and transfer of employment of 250 miles.
* Program Interruption - (protects your non-refundable payments if you interrupt your program) for covered reasons such as injury, sickness, terrorist acts and transfer of employment of 250 miles.
* Medical Expenses/Emergency Assistance – medical bills for up to one year and for any special transportation required for medical reasons including expenses for parent to visit if hospitalized 3 days.
* Personal Effects/Baggage – for damage, lost, or stolen personal articles.
* Medical Records On Line – at your option, instant access to your medical records is available with the plan.
It's inexpensive and will give you peace of mind! Plans start as low as $30 and increase by the amount of tuition and medical coverage you choose.
>Click Here for More Info on Protecting Your Investment